Let’s Work Together
GoldPoint Partners LLC (hereinafter “we,” “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting the nonpublic personal and financial information of investors. We fulfill our commitment by establishing and implementing policies and systems to protect the security and confidentiality of this information. In our offices, we limit access to nonpublic personal and financial information about you to those personnel who need to know the information in order to service you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal and financial information.
We may collect the following types of nonpublic personal and financial information about you from the following sources:
– Your name, address and identifying numbers, and other personal and financial information, from you and from subscription documents you submit to us or other related documents or forms.
– Information about your account balances and financial transactions with us, our affiliated entities, and from nonaffiliated third parties.
– Information about your account balances and financial transactions and other personal and financial information, from nonaffiliated third parties, to verify information received from you or others.
We may disclose your name, address and account and other identifying numbers, as well as information about your pending or past transactions and other personal financial information, to nonaffiliated third parties, as necessary to administer and service the private investment funds in which you are invested.
We may disclose nonpublic personal and financial information concerning you to law enforcement agencies, federal regulatory agencies, self-regulatory organizations or other nonaffiliated third parties pursuant to a court order, judicial subpoena or regulatory inquiry.
We do not otherwise disclose your nonpublic personal and financial information to nonaffiliated third parties, unless required or requested to do so by a court order, judicial subpoena or regulatory inquiry, or otherwise where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted by law and regulation. Because we do not disclose your nonpublic personal and financial information to nonaffiliated third parties except as noted above, our Privacy Notice does not contain opt-out provisions.
We disclose your name, address and account and other identifying numbers, account balances and information about your pending or past transactions to our affiliates to administer and service private investment funds in which you are invested.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal and financial information about former investors to nonaffiliated third parties unless required or requested to do so by a court order, judicial subpoena or regulatory inquiry, or otherwise where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted by law or regulation.
Should you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact our General Counsel, Lorne Smith, by telephone at (212) 601-3671 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Chief Compliance Officer, Kevin Medina, by telephone at (212) 601-3614 or by email at email@example.com
GoldPoint Partners LLC and its subsidiaries (referred to collectively as GoldPoint or “we” or “our”) are committed to respecting the privacy of all individuals.
GoldPoint owns and operates this site (www.GoldPointPartners.com).
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)), GoldPoint is the “data controller” of your personal data.
We will collect and process the following personal data:
– Information you give us:
– If you are inquiring about or using our products and services (including, where you invest in GoldPoint managed funds then we will process your personal data – including your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description, photograph, ID documentation (including your passport or ID card), information about your dependents or beneficiaries, as well as information about your investments in GoldPoint funds.
– You may give us information about you when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or other electronic means, or in writing. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our funds, search our site, make inquiries, submit information or content to our site, when you report a problem with our site – including your name, email address, postal address, telephone and fax.
– Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, services or issues you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
– Information we receive from other sources:
– We are part of a global group of companies which manages funds and provides other financial services.
– We also work closely with third parties (for example, banks and other financial institutions, business partners, placement agents, introducers, legal, accounting, consultants, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
– Information about other people: If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, such as your relatives, your executors, next of kin, your advisers or your suppliers, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used, and that they have given their permission for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us, and our outsourced service providers, to use it.
We will ask you for consent to collect or process your personal data on certain occasions, for example, and as stated below, where necessary in order to contact you with information about products and services that might be of interest to you.
We also process your personal data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as to give effect to your investment in a GoldPoint fund or separately managed account (including verifying your identity), or when required by law, such as if we receive a request from law enforcement or other government officials.
We also process your personal data when it is in our legitimate interest to do this and when this interest is not overridden by your data protection rights. In particular:
– we will use your personal data to provide services to you, and to respond to any comments or requests you may send us;
– we monitor use of our website, and use your personal data to help us monitor, improve and protect our services and website, both online and offline;
– we monitor investor accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law; and
– we will use personal data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
For example, we have a legitimate interest in the effective administration of the GoldPoint funds and separate accounts we manage and our business, and in ensuring the security and integrity of our website.
We have carried out balancing tests for all the data processing we carry out on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we have described above. You can obtain information on any of our balancing tests by contacting us using the details set out later in this Notice.
We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries and/or affiliates:
– to administer and service private investment funds in which you are invested; and
– to the following individuals employed by such subsidiaries and affiliates on a need to know basis, including without limitation, their respective attorneys, compliance professionals, human resources personnel, internal auditors, accountants, and members of senior management.
We will also share your personal data with trusted third parties including:
– Banks and other financial institutions which, for example, act as brokers or custodians on behalf of the GoldPoint funds and separate accounts we manage;
– Firms conducting anti-money laundering, know your customer and FATCA tax review with respect to GoldPoint’s onboarding of new investors with respect to its funds and separate accounts we manage;
– Legal, accounting, and other advisers, consultants and professional experts, correspondents, and suppliers and service providers of any of the above, and each of their associated businesses;
– Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors only for the purposes of performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our staff protect your personal data, and are aware of their information security obligations;
– Placement agents and introducers; and
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
– If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
– If GoldPoint, its business, or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users, suppliers, or customers will be one of the transferred assets;
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions ( Legal ) and other agreements; or if we reasonably consider this necessary; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GoldPoint, our users, our customers, or others; and
– For the purposes of crime prevention and fraud protection.
We, or trusted third parties on our behalf, may contact you by email or post with information about products and services that might be of interest to you. Where necessary, at the time that you provide your personal data to us, you will be given the opportunity to indicate whether or not you are happy for us to use your personal data in order to tell you about such products or services.
Some of the GoldPoint subsidiaries and/ or affiliates and third parties to whom GoldPoint discloses your personal data (as described above) are located in countries outside the EU that do not provide a level of protection to personal data equivalent to that provided by your home country.
In order to provide adequate protection for these transfers, GoldPoint utilizes transfer mechanisms recognized by your home country, which will include executing appropriate contractual clauses based on and conforming to the EU model clauses. To obtain a copy of the signed agreement, please contact us using the details provided below.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss or destruction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
– Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. Please note that there are exceptions to this right, so that access will be denied if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. You are entitled to see the personal data held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
– Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using the contact details provided below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date.
– Objecting: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to ask us to block, erase and restrict your personal data. If you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
– Porting: You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
– Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy through the courts.
Please note that there are exceptions to these rights, if, for example, we are under a legal obligation to continue to process your personal data.
When we ask you to supply us with personal data we will make it clear whether the personal data we are asking for must be supplied so that we can provide the products and services to you, or whether the supply of any personal data we ask for is optional.
We will retain your personal data, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we believe it necessary or desirable to fulfil our business purposes and to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts.
Personal Data collected will be retained pursuant to our record retention policy, and in most instances will not be retained longer than nine (9) years from the date you cease to be an investor in a GoldPoint fund or a separately managed account.
Any changes we make to our Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.
Candriam Group S.a.R.L. with registered address at 19-21 Route d’Arlon, L-8009 Strassen Luxembourg; registered no. R.C.S. Luxembourg : B 180524, acts as our European representative for GDPR matters.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect your concerns about privacy. This California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice (this “CCPA Privacy Notice”) describes the privacy practices of GoldPoint Partners LLC (“GoldPoint”) with respect to personal information we collect or obtain about California residents who are covered by the CCPA.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
This CCPA Privacy Notice applies to you if you are a California resident who has invested in, obtained, or sought to invest or obtain, a product managed by or service provided to or from GoldPoint. This CCPA Privacy Notice also applies if you are a California resident who has applied for a position of employment with, or been recruited by, GoldPoint.
We may also collect personal information directly from you and from other sources through offline means. This includes contact information (such as name, postal address, email address. and telephone number), resume information, publicly available information and demographic information, from public sources and third parties (such as data aggregators) who help facilitate our marketing, analytics and recruiting efforts.
We use the personal information we collect about you through offline means to: provide you information about our products and services; conduct marketing and advertising; perform market research; perform data analytics; help enhance or improve our products and services; manage our recruiting efforts and career opportunities; prevent fraud; and perform IT and administrative support functions.
GoldPoint does not and will not sell your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective employees, officers and directors, and service providers, so we can provide you information about our products and services, as well as perform various business functions, such as data analytics, marketing and advertising, market research, mailings, recruiting and hiring, fraud prevention, and other IT and administrative support functions. The personal information disclosed to them may include your contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number), and demographic information. When appropriate, we de-identify and/or hash your personal information before sharing it with third parties. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services or functions on our behalf, or to comply with legal requirements.
We also may share personal information with third parties (1) if we are required to do so by law, regulatory, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or regulators; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
If you are a California resident whose personal information is covered by the CCPA and this CCPA Privacy Notice, you may have certain rights under the CCPA as listed below. We will comply with your request in accordance with, and to the extent permissible under, applicable law and regulation.
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information about the last 12 months:
– The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
– The categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
– The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information (we do not sell and will not sell your personal information); and
– The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
You have the right to request that we and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers delete any personal information which we have collected from you. We and our service providers will not delete your personal information if it is necessary or permissible for us or our service providers to maintain the personal information pursuant to the CCPA or other applicable law or regulation.
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information about the last 12 months:
– Whether we have sold your personal information (please note that we do not and will not sell your personal information); and
– The categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed.
You can exercise your rights listed above, or reach out to us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, by calling us at 212-601-3600, or by emailing Lorne Smith, General Counsel ( email@example.com) or Kevin Medina, Chief Compliance Officer ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
When you submit a CCPA request, we will ask you to provide certain verification information, such as your name, phone number, postal address, email address, and date of birth. This information will be used to help us detect potential fraud, verify your identity, and fulfill and respond to your request. Upon receiving a CCPA request, we will call you using the phone number you provide to request your Social Security Number to further verify your identity and answer a few authentication questions required by the third-party identity verification service we use to assist in this process. We will not store or use this information for any other purpose.
If you decide to designate an authorized agent (other than through a power of attorney) to submit a CCPA request on your behalf, we require that you provide the authorized agent written permission to do so and verify your own identity through the process described in the paragraph above. We also require the authorized agent to submit proof that you have authorized them to act on your behalf.
Let’s Work Together